How do you keep your hair healthy?
Achieving healthy hair is no more a task with these simple hair care tips:
1. Don't panic on losing 100 to 150 strands of hair a day since its normal.
2. If your hair are wet, comb them with extreme care because they're delicate and can break. In such a case, run a broad toothed comb from the roots to the ends of your hair gently.
3. Make sure to trim your hair within every few weeks to get rid of brown and rough split ends. Cut about 1/4th an inch of your hair every 6 to 8 weeks.
4. Avoid washing your hair everyday and whenever you do, apply some conditioner on the ends. Even better, use a conditioning shampoo such as Hair Pro by Oh that! Natural.
5. Always read the labels on the back of our shampoos to learn about the presence or absence of harsh chemicals in shampoos. They're the reason your shampoo lathers the way it does.
6. Do not colour your hair if they are dry. Do not use too much heat on your hair in terms of straighteners or electric tongs.
How can I care for my hair at home?
Haircare at home is very much possible with these simple tips:
1. You can apply some warm oil on your hair.
2. Also, try using rice water as a shampoo and rinse it. As a replacement, you may want to use Hair Pro Rice Protein Conditioning Shampoo by Oh that! Natural for similar benefits.
3. Eggs can contribute to you hair's overall hair health as well.
4. Further, make sure to apply onion juice all over your hair at least once a week.
5. Wash your hair with beer once in a while for softer and shinier hair.
7. Also, try applying a crushed amala paste for hair care.
8. Follow a balanced diet to achieve healthy hair.
9. Lastly, keep yourself constantly hydrated.
What is a good hair care routine?
A good haircare routine will differ from person to person. What may suit your friend's hair might not suit yours. However, there do exist some basic haircaire routine steps that are ideal to follow, irrespective of your hair type.
Step 1: Oil massage
Step 2: Cleanse
Step 3: Condition
Step 4: Repair with hair mask
Step 5: Treat with hair serum
Step 6: Protect with leave-in conditioner
If you find this exhaustive, you may want to switch to natural conditioning shampoo by Oh that! Natural - Hair Pro. It is enriched with rice protein as the key ingredient. In addition to reducing hairfall, it also helps prevent split end and provides shine and smoothness to your hair.
How can I care for my hair daily?
Here is a list of 8 tips that shall help you take care of your hair daily:
1. Wash your hair properly.
2. Comb your hair gently when wet and otherwise thoroughly.
3. Protect your hair strands from heat damage.
4. Take care of your scalp's health.
5. Limit using heat styling tools like straighteners, etc.
6. Make sure to give your hair some time and treat them.
7. Do not tie your hair up tightly.
8. Consume a healthy diet and ample amount of water.
What grows hair faster?
Here are a few steps that will make your hair grow faster:
1. Avoid dieting.
2. Regulate your protein intake.
3. Try products which have caffeine in them.
4. Explore essential oils that are beneficial for your hair.
5. Boost your nutrient intake.
6. Massage your scalp.
7. Avoid the use of heating tools.
8. Go easy on using chemicals to colour your hair.
Which vitamin is best for hair?
Vitamins such as biotin help produce glucose and even break down proteins into amino acids. And, as you may all know that since your hair itself contains keratin (a type of protein,) these vitamins help a great deal in ensuring the health of your strands.
Biotin helps your hair grow stronger, longer and healthier. You may want to get enough of biotin every day for what you consume through your food that you eat, your body cannot retain it and hence, flushes out the quantity which is not used. While many hair care products now contain biotin, the food sources of biotin include mushrooms, avocados, salmon, eggs, peanut butter, etc.