Oh that! Natural Strawberry Lip Scrub gently exfoliates dark, dry and chapped lips along with keeping them nourished. It provides a soft and smooth lip skin texture. Filled with luxurious natural ingredients like rich strawberry, emollient cocoa butter, shea butter, ground brown sugar, fine walnut shell powder, vegetable wax, moisturising coconut oil, almond oil and tulsi oil, these dominate as key elements of the product and work wonders on your delicate lip skin by scrubbing away surface dead skin cells that too tenderly.
Why Is It The Best Natural Lip Scrub?
Undoubtedly, this mild lip scrub has time and again qualified as the best lip scrub for dark lips as well as dry and chapped ones. It has been specially crafted to suit all lip skin types and all genders. Indeed a perfect way to achieve vibrant, pink lips, this lip scrub promotes healthy lips. It is also the best natural lip scrub for smokers that helps get rid of those nasty nicotine marks while smoking.
Further, it plays an impactful role in maintaining the lip skin elasticity, so go on & pucker up quick! Comprising the best quality natural ingredients, it can help you kickstart your lip care routine with a buff and enhance your make-up routine. Let the best selling lip scrub, shoo away dead skin and infuse moisture to rejuvenate your smile.
What Causes Dark Lips?
Whether or not factors like smoking, environmental pollutants, dust, dirt, lip makeup and even excessive exposure to the sun often harm our lips while drawing out the moisture, this world's bestselling scrub can be your go-to pick that is natural, chemical-free and cruelty-free. Enjoy your perfectly healthy, pink and bright lips with zero dark patches and nicotine spots. Pucker up and flaunt your lush kissable lips!
Benefits Of Natural Strawberry Lip Scrub For All
Gently exfoliates dry, chapped lips. Makes them softer & plump.
Natural Lightening Of Lips
Lightens the dark, pigmented lips bringing back the original lip color, especially for smokers.
Soft, Smooth & Supple Lips
Heals dry, wounded and chapped lips with instant softness, smoothness and nourishment.
Natural Key Ingredients
How To Use
- Step 1 : Use a little (pea-sized) amount on wet lips and exfoliate in circular motions.
- Step 2 : Gently massage it on to your lips for a minute or less, applying it evenly. Wash it off after leaving it on for a minute. Works best for smokers who have nicotine marks on lips.
- Step 3 : Use 2-3 times a week before applying lip balm, lip moisturizer or lipstick. If you are a lip scrubber, do not over scrub.
Who Can Use
- Men and women of age 18 years and above
- Strawberry Lip Scrub for dark lips suits all skin types
Why Is Strawberry Lip Scrub Better Than Others?
- Comprises all-natural ingredients
- Is cruelty-free and eco-friendly
- Is gentle on the lips
- Ensures instant nourishment
- Makes your lips soft & smooth
- Free of parabens and SLS/SLE
- Available in generous quantity - 30gms
- Contains harsh chemicals
- Is not cruelty-free
- Abrasive and harsh for lips
- Bruises the lips
- Makes your lips dry & chapped
- Contains parabens and SLS/SLE
- Available in lesser quantities
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, if you wish to get rid of darkness on and around your lips, you need a lip exfoliator like a lip scrub. For this, you should use Strawberry Lip Scrub by Oh that! Natural at least twice a week, as advised.
If you are a smoker, focus more on effectively lightening your dark lips than doing so faster. And, hence, use the best natural lip scrub for gentle exfoliation that is free of parabens, SLE/SLS, sulfates, harsh chemicals and is also cruelty-free. You can try Strawberry Lip Scrub which has excellent lip lightening ingredients like almond oil, strawberry, and coconut oil.
Use a little (pea-sized) amount on wet lips and exfoliate in circular motions. Wash it off after leaving it on for a minute. Use 2-3 times a week before applying lip balm, lip moisturizer or lipstick. Do not over scrub.
A natural lip scrub made from strawberries, shea butter, and brown sugar, can really help to make your lips pink naturally.
You can leave the lip scrub on for a minute after applying it, and wash it off. Use it 2-3 times a week before applying lip balm, lip moisturizer or lipstick.
- This product contains all-natural, organic ingredients and may change its color and fragrance without affecting the product's effectiveness and efficiency.
- Irrespective of being natural, even organic ingredients can cause and trigger new and existing allergies. We recommend you do a patch test on the inner elbow before you begin to use the product.
- In case of any extensive allergy or rashes, please consult your skincare specialist.
- All images displayed are for illustration purpose, only. Real results may vary accordingly.
- For external use only. Store the product in a cool and dry place and avoid direct exposure to sun rays and light.